- Contracted to create 5 distinct personalities/speech-styles for this million+ selling videogame franchise
- Thousands of lines of dialogue created, and recorded by the likes of Billy Zane, Macy Gray, and Oliver Platt.
- Consulted to improve execution of speech within the software’s design parameters.
- Created and adapted near 10000 lines of Japanese period dialogue for the localized version of Koei’s hit warfare sim in the style of Akira Kurosawa’s RAN.
- Casting, voice direction, scene interpretation, and on-the-fly rewrites for 3 hours+ of cutscenes.
- Full research of the historical period (feudal Japan) for the sake of atmosphere and accuracy.
- Crafted an original storyline for this new gaming franchise, based upon established film mythology.
- Designed multiple cinema sequences, scripted hundreds of lines of dialogue and created 7 original characters.
- Made alterations/improvements to game design (including the creation of new missions) within platform/game engine/development parameters (PSX and PS2)
NEED FOR SPEED (multiple)
- design, script-writing, cinema sequences, voice direction, marketing consults, and quality assurance on multiple titles in this renowned gaming franchise.