February 10, 2014
With the first draft of my children’s book complete — and in the capable hands of a hungry team of beta readers — I’m keen to share a bit more with you. And what’s the best way to do that, you ask..?
This is THE social media platform for readers, writers, and anyone invested in experiencing the collision between technology and the written word. Millions of users. Countless stories. Mind-bending genres. And it’s all being updated with new content — based on your feedback — every second, of every minute, or every goddamn day!
So take a minute to click the link above and scope the prologue and a chunk of Chapter 1. If you dig it, then please leave a ‘star’ and a comment on the site, sign up for updates, and spread the good word!
Expect more updates soon, dear friends — including release dates, illustrator news, and even audiobook talent announcements (could a voice from the past be making a collaborative return?).
Thanks…for reading 🙂
Spread the Gospel:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Tags: adventure, amediting, amwriting, books, brooke burgess, Cat's Maw, cats, children's books, ebooks, Egypt, fantasy, Gaiman, Harry Potter, Lemony Snicket, mystery, Narnia, Pirates, series, the shadowland saga, thriller, transmedia, Wattpad, writing