December 7, 2014
Happy December, kittens and cats!
With the Holy-days in full swing, it felt like high time for a wee creative break from all things bookish…you know…at least until the Boxing Day deals kick in.
I’ve been a fan of spoken word pieces for a few years now — good storytelling is good storytelling, and it ain’t useful being a slave to format or genre. But truthfully? I’ve never had to guts to perform one live. Live audiences can be insanely hard to impress, particularly when you have a world champion spitting hot truth in your backyard.
Still, the itch remained.
I’ve been quietly nurturing a vid channel for a while now; mostly it’s for short films and animations, trailers, and the odd caffeinated rant, and subscribers seem to dig it. But now, thanks to some solitude, a little tech, WWW image searches, and a pair of mirrored shades..?
It time to get slammy.
There are currently three pieces live. I hope to post a new one monthly throughout 2015. Sure…I won’t be approaching Epic Rap Battle’s turf anytime soon…but, if this thing catches on, I’ll (eagerly) begin taking topic requests. Huzzah.
Peace on Earth, and goodwill to Men…and Women…and furred and feathered friends.
Spread the Gospel:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)