November 23, 2015
Got a lovely surprise in the post today – a silver medal for my debut from the 2015 Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards!
I’m sure that for most of you following this blog, it’s been a bit of a drag getting ‘spammed’ with book stuff over the past year. I totally get it, and appreciate those who have resisted clicking ‘Unfollow’ up ’til now. The support is honestly priceless.
But what you may not know is that The Cat’s Maw is an extremely personal story (some would dare say autobiographical) that uses the power of fiction to trace and uncover the first seeds of a troubled child’s spiritual awakening — a modern ‘Buddhist Narnia’, if you will.
So now, with the year coming to a close, I thought it high time to address you all:
To those that donated to my publishing campaign…
To those that gave thoughtful beta reader feedback…
To those who hunted down an eBook or paperback for themselves…
To those that took the time to actually read and review the story…
And to those finding a spot under the tree for it this Xmas…
Thank you. All of you. Truly.
And now…Volume II awaits…in the Shadowland. 😀
Spread the Gospel:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)