Posts tagged ‘website’
TIMELINE: 2010 – 2011
PLATFORM(S): Web, Videogame
GENRE: Animated Children’s content (stop-motion)
CLIENT: Karma Film
I was contracted to implement a ground-floor imagining of the design, interactive narrative, production management, and creative direction for a multi-pronged digital experience for this beloved Gemini Award-winning stop-motion animated children’s series.
- Designed user experience and overall media campaign strategy
- Produced/directed all in-studio production, technical assets, and audio/visual contributions
- Steered marketing strategy and ensured overall project timeline/budget adherence
- Secured additional national funding for ‘PHASE 2’ of the web experience: a Mariokart-inspired videogame, featuring hundreds of unique series characters and assets.
- Designed, produced and directed the game – Wapos Racerz – to completion with my recommended development team.
- Consulted on production and design for the Wapos Bay iPAD experience, now available!
Experience the heart-warming world of Wapos Bay HERE. (Flash required)
July 26, 2010
Stuck behind a desk?
I will think of you fondly
as I play with dolls